Open Positions Available
School Bus Driver Positions
Schalmont CSD seeks individuals interested in driving school buses for the district. The district is in need of regular and substitute drivers.
You do not need a CDL license to apply and the district offers paid training to help you earn the required certification. Driver positions pay $19 an hour and have the potential for 4 hours per day, which would qualify an individual for benefits.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Transportation Supervisor Joe Hilts at 518-356-1889 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Download an Administrator Application. To apply for an administrative position, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 518-335-9200 ext. 4001.
- Download an Instructional Application .To apply for an instructional position, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 518-355-9200 ext. 4001.
- Download a Non-instructional Application . To apply for a non-instructional position, please contact the Business Office at 518-355-9200 ext. 4002.
- Download a Coaching Application. To apply for a coaching position, please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 518-355-9200 ext. 4001.
To apply for a substitute teaching position at Schalmont, please contact the Capital Region BOCES Substitute Coordination Service at 518-464-5127. Download an application on its website.
Schalmont is an equal opportunity employer
- Schalmont Administrators Association: July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2023.
- School-related Professionals Association: July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2019.
- Schalmont Teachers Association: July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2018.
The Schalmont Central School District does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, employment and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Shari Lontrato, Director of Special Education, at 355-9200 Ext. 4019 or email@example.com.
Inquires concerning the application of Schalmont’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, Phone: 646-428-3800 (voice) or 800-877-8339 (TTY).