Schalmont parents and guardians are encouraged to use the eSchoolData Parent Portal to view your child’s schedule, report card grades and attendance.
If you do not have an account , please follow the instructions below and contact Debbie Falcone, District Data Coordinator/CIO, at email@example.com or 518-355-9200 Ext. 4014 with any questions.
Creating a Parent Portal Account
- Click the Parent Portal link above and click “Parent Portal Registration”.
- Complete the Account Information screen and click “Create Account Information”. To verify you as a parent or guardian, you will need your child’s student ID number. It can be found on grades 5-12 student report cards, schedules, progress reports or transcripts. You can also contact Debbie Falcone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Personal Information screen and click “Create Personal Information”. Please be sure to enter your name and address that is registered with Schalmont.
- Complete the “Student Information” screen and click on “Finish Registration.” Only one student is required to verify your identity; all your children will be listed on the account once approved.
- Your registration is now complete. You will receive an activiation email from Schalmont once approved, which may take several hours up to two days depending on the number of requests we receive. If you do not receive your activation email within three days, please check the “Junk” folder in your email to ensure it was not blocked. If it is not there, please contact Debbie Falcone at email@example.com.
Forgot My Parent Portal Password
Click on the Parent Portal link above and click “Forgot Password?” If you need assistance, please contact Debbie Falcone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schalmont uses SchoolMessenger to send emails, texts and automated phone calls to our families and employees. If you are a parent or guardian of a Schalmont student or a Schalmont employee and are unsure if you receive communications through SchoolMessenger, please email Director of Communications Jason McCord at email@example.com for assistance. SchoolMessenger uses contact information from our student management system but issues sometimes arise that we can usually help resolve.
Schoology is a safe, online learning management system that allows teachers to create, manage and share information with their students. Students using Schoology can get class assignments, collaborate with their teacher and classmates, see grades, and work on self-paced learning activities.
Parents with a Schoology account can see grades on assignments, tests, quizzes and writing as well as classroom updates, homework calendars and other information posted by teachers.