Schalmont CSD is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 budget passed 461 to 67 (87% approval). The proposition to purchase five school buses passed 449 to 75 (86% approval).
Angelo Santabarbara and David Lawrence were elected to three-year terms on the Board of Education. Katherine Kruk was elected to a two-year term on the Board of Education. Thank you to everyone who voted!
- Adopted budget: $52,397,377
- Tax levy increase from previous year: 0% (below Property Tax Cap)
- Budget newsletter
- Adopted budget: $50,679,021
- Tax levy increase from previous year: 1% (below Property Tax Cap)
- Budget Newsletter
- Adopted budget: $49,250,397
- Tax levy increase from previous year: 2% (below Property Tax Cap)
- Adopted budget: $48,636,823
- Tax levy increase from previous year: 2.6% (within Property Tax Cap)
- Included two referenda:
- Voter-approved change to the transportation facility project from repairing the old facility to constructing a new one. The district is able to do this by using the $3.4 million already approved by voters in 2016 and dedicating $840,000 to the project at its outset. The remaining cost will be funded through state aid.
- A voter-approved referendum to establish a capital reserve fund to defray the cost of the project in future years. This will help when we have another building condition survey completed on our facilities in 2020.
- 2018-19 Budget Book