Renee Heller, Food Services Director
518-355-9200 ext. 4020
Free Schools Meals Program Extended by USDA
All students are now eligible for free school meals due to the USDA extending its free summer meals program until June 30, 2021. This includes breakfast and lunch, either at school or remote students. Read more here.
Meal Order Forms
- Schalmont Food Services Hybrid Meal Order Form – Grades 7-12
- Schalmont Food Services Remote Meal Order Form – Grades K-12
- Breakfast at JES/SMS is $1.75.
- Breakfast at SHS is $2.25.
- School lunch at JES and SMS is $2.75.
- School lunch at SHS is $3.50.
- Reduced price meals are $0.25.
- A la carte options available at additional cost.
Paying By Check or Cash
Families who prefer to pay by check or cash can put money into their child’s account by sending in a check or cash to the cafeteria. Checks should be made payable to the “Schalmont School Lunch Fund” and include the student’s PIN or full name.
Free and Reduced Price Meals
Families who may qualify for the federal Free and Reduced Price School Meals program are encouraged to fill out an application. This is a completely confidential program. Read more here.
Celebrating your child’s birthdays at school can be fun for them and stress-free for you. Leave the delivery up to us! All items are individually wrapped.
- Fresh Baked Pretzel Platter – $15
- Rice Krispie Treat Platter – $15
- Fresh Baked Cookies – $4.50 a dozen
- Ice Cream – $15 (Flavors include: Cotton Candy, Birthday Cake Cone, Fudge Bars, Cookies n’ Cream Cone, Ice Cream Sandwich, Strawberry Éclair, Chocolate Éclair, Sherbert Cup)
To order, please contact Food Service Director Renee Heller at email@example.com or 518-355-9200 ext. 4020. Please give 48 hours notice. Payment can be made with cash, check or through your child’s MySchoolBucks account.
The District is committed to providing a school environment that promotes and protects children’s health, well-being, and the ability to learn by fostering healthy eating and physical activity. Read more about the district’s policy.