Studies have shown that eating healthy meals can improve a child’s health and intellectual development, which is why Schalmont offers students healthy meals every school day, including breakfast and lunch at all three school buildings.
- Breakfast at JES/SMS is $1.75.
- Breakfast at SHS is $2.25.
- School lunch at JES and SMS is $2.75.
- School lunch at SHS is $3.50.
- Reduced price meals are $0.25.
- A la carte options available at additional cost.
- MySchoolBucks: Make payments and check your account here.
- Free and Reduced Price Meals
Celebrating our children’s birthdays at school can be fun for them and stress-free for you. Leave the delivery up to us! Your choice of the following ice cream treats can be delivered to your child’s classroom. Price is $15. All boxes are 24-count and include napkins and spoons.
- Cotton Candy
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Birthday Cake Cone
- Fudge Bars, Scribblers
- Cookies & Cream Cone
- Sherbet Cup (Orange, Lemon, Raspberry)
- Strawberry Eclair
- Chocolate Eclair
To order, contract Food Service Director Renee Heller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 355-9200 ext. 4020. Please give 48 hours notice. Payment can be made with cash or check or through your child’s MySchoolBucks lunch account.
The District is committed to providing a school environment that promotes and protects children’s health, well-being, and the ability to learn by fostering healthy eating and physical activity. Read more about the district’s policy.