Guidance Office staff play an important role in helping students at Schalmont Middle School. Please reach out to them whenever you have a question or concern. All student records can be found in the Guidance Office.
Christina Romano, School Counselor for A-L
Robin Bingham, School Counselor for M-Z
The Guidance Office offers:
- Individual or group counseling.
- Career and educational counseling.
- Interpretation of standardized test results.
- Referrals and recommendations to other pupil service specialists and outside counseling services.
- Coordination of parent-teacher conferences.
- In addition, reading, math, speech/language, and social/emotional concerns are addressed through direct services to students and consultation with staff members and parents. Arrangements for this type of assistance may be made through the Guidance Office.