Important Athletics Dates
JV & Varsity
- Girls’ JV & Varsity Soccer- Mon 8/19- 8:00-10:00 am (HS Practice Field) 4:00-6:00 pm (HS Practice Field)
- Boys’ JV & Varsity Soccer- Mon 8/19- 8:00-10:00 am (HS Practice Field) 4:00-6:00 pm (HS Practice Field)
- Varsity/JV Cross Country- Mon 8/19- 11:00 am (HS Gym Lobby)
- Girls’ Varsity Swimming- Mon 8/19- 3:15-6:00 pm (Mohonasen HS Pool)
- JV Football- Mon 8/19- 12:00-3:00pm (HS Practice Fields)
- Varsity Football- Mon 8/19- 8:00am-1:00 pm (HS Practice Field)
- Cheerleading- Mon 8/19- 9:00am- 12:00 pm (Old HS Gym)
- Girls’ JV & Varsity Volleyball- Mon 8/19- 8:00-10:00 am pm (HS New Gym)
- Girls’ Varsity Tennis- Mon 8/19- 9:00- 10:30 am (HS Tennis Courts)
- Boys’ Varsity Golf- Mon 8/19- 7:45 am (Orchard Creek Golf Course)
- Girls’ Soccer- Wed 9/4- 2:30pm (Middle School Soccer Fields)
- Boys’ Soccer- Weds 9/4- 2:30pm(Middle School Soccer Fields)
- Football- Mon 8/26- 3:30 (HS Gym)
- Girl’ Volleyball- Weds 9/4- 2:30 (MS Gym)
- Cross Country- Mon 8/26- 9:00-10:30 am ( High School Track)
Please visit our athletic webpage for directions to sign-up and register on Family ID. If you have any questions please contact Matt Ronca- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the home of the Sabres
Schalmont Central School District believes that participation in sports provides a wealth of opportunities and experiences on the playing field and in the classroom.
The district offers students opportunities to participate in more than 18 sports across three seasons. Schalmont is a member of the New York State Public High School Athletic Association, competing as a member of Section 2.
The mission of New York State interscholastic athletic programs is to foster the quest for excellence by creating an educational and competitive experience within an atmosphere of sportsmanship. Successful programs develop individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, civility and citizenship.
Reminder about sporting events
Students in eighth grade and below MUST be accompanied by a supervising adult or they will not be admitted to sporting events. An adult may be a parent, coach, grandparent or guardian. Please also note that horseplay, wrestling, football, soccer, tag, and other recreational activities are not allowed on the playing fields.
Schalmont Athletic Association
The Schalmont Athletic Association (SAA) is an active organization of interested parents, community members, alumni parents and students.