Educational Resources –
Logging into your Schalmont Student Schoology Account
- Login in to your Google account in your Chrome Browser *** or school Chromebook
- Open Chrome Browser
- Type schalmont.schoology.com in the URL window at the top of the page
- Verify your Google account when it prompts you
- Add a bookmark/favorite for Schoology
- Type carefully; spell “Schalmont” and/or “Schoology” correctly or it will not work.
- *** While browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox may work, some features in Google and Schoology simply operate better in the Chrome browser; Google Chrome is a free download.
Logging in to your Schalmont Student Google Account
- Go to https://www.google.com/ in your Chrome Browser
- Click “log in”
- Enter your username which should look like this:
- Enter your password or the “default” password if it’s your first time
- Teachers should email me if they do not know the “default” password.
- * While browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox may work, some features in Google and Schoology work better in the Chrome browser; Chrome is a free download.
- Email John George (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues with a student logging in to Schoology or Google
- The Schalmont Schools Help Desk is going to be available for your support needs! Parents or students who are experiencing technical issues please use the Help Desk. Call 518-355-9200 x3099 or send an email to email@example.com . Some common trouble tips for students are available on the Help Desk site at https://sites.google.com/
schalmont.net/helpdesk/ welcome-page .
Technology Help Desk
General Education Resources
PBS Educational Series on TV — You can find standard aligned lesson plan materials here: https://ny.pbslearningmedia.
Physical Education Resources
PE Log – Attached is a PE Physical Activity log students can use.
Elementary –PE at Home
Art Education Resources
Fine Motor Links:
Gross Motor Links:
Pink Oatmeal (Also on Instagram with videos)