Schalmont High School will host the annual Prom Walk-In Friday, May 12 from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Here are important event details.
- Students must have someone drive their vehicle to walk-ins.
- Vehicles will enter the front circle through the EXIT.
- Students will depart their vehicle by the Middle School cafeteria door.
- Vehicles need to be parked in the back parking lot by the stadium field.
- Once students have completed the walk-in, they will exit the auditorium by the small basketball court in the rear of the building, their vehicles will be parked in that back lot.
- Guests park in the student parking lot (lot behind the front circle).
- Guests can stand in the front circle between the sidewalk and the orange cones.
- Guests are also welcome to watch in the auditorium.
- Guests enter the building through the door by the cafeteria (Door 2-in the front circle).
- Photos can be taken when students are walking through the front circle, in the auditorium or in the back of the school once the walk-in is completed. No photos are allowed in other locations to ensure transitions are smooth and efficient.