Dear Parents and Guardians:
This year we are hosting our Open House on Thursday, September 19, from 6-7:30 p.m..
The past few years we have modified our evening based on parent and teacher feedback to make the night as efficient as possible. Also, the format was designed for families who have multiple students in the building the opportunity to see all presentations.
Open House Format
- 6-6:30 Underclassman Presentation- This presentation is in the auditorium for families with students in the 9th and 10th grades.
- 6:30-7 Open Classrooms: This is an opportunity for families to walk their child’s schedule and meet with the classroom teachers. There will not be classroom presentations during this time.
- 7-7:30 Upperclassman Presentation: This presentation is is in the auditorium for families with students in the 11th and 12th grades.
We hope providing this information will be helpful so that you can attend only when you have events pertinent for your family.
A few other items of note for the evening:
- We suggest you have your child’s schedule before the event, but if you need a printed copy one can be provided for you.
- We will have our cafe open and will also have fundraising events going on during the evening as well, so you might want to bring along some money in case you need some caffeine or feel like supporting some of our extra-curricular clubs.
- Schoology Training: During the evening, you can stop by the Library and Mr. George will be available to help you get set with Schoology and eSchool.
- If, for some reason, there are teachers you’d like to meet that are not in attendance at Open House, you can always set up meetings with teachers through your child’s counselor.