Students will receive a message on Schoology that includes the following:
- The Date
- Which Instructional Day it is (A, B, C, D)
- A Link for Homeroom Attendance for 7th and 8th Grade
- Remote and Virtual Students Only
- (Remote Students=Learning from Home on All Days)
- (Virtual Students=A-L: Learning from Home on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays or M-Z: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays)
- Daily Announcements
Attention 7th and 8th Grade Students:
- Please be sure to log-on to Schoology between 7:40-8:30 am to ensure you are marked present for “Homeroom”.
- Remote 7th and 8th Grade Students: You must do this every day.
- Virtual 7th and 8th Grade Students: You must do this on the days you are learning from home (A-L: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; M-Z: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays).
- If you do not log-on to School between 7:40-8:30 am on days you are learning from home, you will be marked absent for homeroom.
To keep up with the safety measures of the district, we are requesting that ALL notes regarding absences, early dismissals/pick up, and if possible, doctors notes be sent electronically. All correspondence can be emailed to Guidance Secretary, Dayna D’Ambrosio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.