Whether you’re a student, teacher or parent in Schalmont Central School District, you’ll want to explore our teacher Web pages. They’re loaded with all kinds of useful information, such as research paper how-tos, homework hotlines, learning links, and contact information. These pages are independently maintained by teachers.
If you are a parent/student, please note that several teachers are using Schoology for classroom news and resources instead of a webpage.
- Mr. Libertucci, English – please see Schoology
- Mrs. Mattice, English – please see Schoology
- Mr. Campbell
- Global Studies II
- Global 9
- Mrs. Carr uses students’ Schoology pages for notes.
- Mr. Gibbs
- Mrs. Ryder
- Mrs. Stearns, Special Education, Project Lead the Way
- Mr. VanHoesen
- Mrs. Bedell, Special Education
- Mrs. Conover, Reading
- Mrs. Pierson & Mrs.DeMarco, Math 7/8 (Homework Hotline)
- Molly Brown, transition/work-based learning
- Mrs. Fasano, Library
- Ms. Stockbridge, Art
- Mrs. Toma, Music
- Ms. Muzio, Physical Education
Academic Intervention Services
- Ms. Knapik