Once you become a registered user of the Parent Portal, you will have access to the profiles of all Schalmont students for which you are a registered parent/guardian. You will be able to view important dates and announcements for each student. You will also be provided with each student’s attendance information by period, schedule, report card grades, and progress reports.
Parent Portal information is now available for all parents of students in the district.
How to Access the Parent Portal
Go to website: https://esd-parentportal.neric.org/
How to Register
- When you log on to the Parent Portal and reach the welcome screen (pictured at right):
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password on the right-hand side of the screen.
- If you are beginning the approval process to the parent portal, click “online registration” under “Login”.
- If you have forgotten your password click “Forgot Password”.
Step 1: Account Information
- Complete the account information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- The “Username” must be the first letter of your first name followed by up to 7 letters of your last name.
- Once finished, click on “Create Account Information.”
NOTE: To access a student’s information on the Parent Portal, the parent/guardian must be registered with the school district as part of the student’s household guardian list. The parent/guardian must also know the student’s ID number for access. It can be found on students’ printed schedules, progress reports, report cards, or transcripts. If you cannot locate the student’s ID number, contact the main office of the student’s school.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Complete the personal information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Once finished, click on “Create Personal Information.”
Step 3: Student Information
- Complete the student information as requested. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Once finished, click on “Finish Registration.”
Your registration is now complete.
Please check the email account that you added to your account information for an activation email from Schalmont. It may take several hours to two days for you to receive your activation email depending on the number of registration requests received by Schalmont and the time of day that you submitted your registration request.
If you have not received your activation email within three days of submitting your registration request:
First check your junk mail to see if your email account blocked the activation
email from Schalmont. Please contact the appropriate individual listed below if you need further assistance.
Once your account is activated, you can use the Parent Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Joby Gifford (Elementary): 518-355-1342, ext. 5001.
- Debbie Falcone (Middle/High School): 518-355-9200, ext. 4014.
- Donna Notar (Middle School/High School): 518-355-9200, ext. 4005.
- Anthony Cassale (High School): 518-355-6110, ext. 3029.