What is the Alumni Wall of Distinction?
The Schalmont High School Alumni Wall of Distinction was established during the district’s 50th anniversary celebration in 2007 to honor alumni who have made significant contributions to their school, community and/or country. Honorees serve as role models for our students and as symbols of the high caliber of graduates produced by our district. Their examples are intended to inspire and motivate our students to excel, both in academics and in life.
How do I nominate someone?
At this time, the district is not accepting nominations for the Alumni Wall of Distinction as we need to relocate the wall due to the most recent Capital Project.
Who is currently included on the Wall of Distinction?
- Inductee Class of 2016: Richard Franzen, Class of 1987
- Inductee Class of 2015: Austin Fisher, Class of 1979
- Inductee Class of 2014: Dr. Martha (Cincotta) Asselin, class of 1980
- Inductees Class of 2013: Frank A. Mauro, class of 1980; Dr. Bruce R. Tulloch, class of 1964
- Inductees Class of 2012: Dr. Frank A. Gesek, class of 1974; Dr. Thomas W. Kernozek, class of 1982
- Inductees Class of 2011: Dr. James J. Ryan, class of 1974; Edward Troiano, class of 1980
- Inductees Class of 2010: Cheryl Ann Isles, class of 1970; Angelo Santabarbara, class of 1990
- Inductees Class of 2009: Gail DeAngelo, class of 1988; Michael James Mugits, class of 1971; David Van Patten, class of 1972
- Inductee Class of 2008: Margaret (Ryan) Anderton, class of 1978; Thomas P. Eichler, class of 1962; Dr. Valerie Gaus, class of 1982
- Inductee Class of 2007: Alfred DeCarlo, class of 1961; Leonard Parker, class of 1971; Christine Patneaude-Krahulik, class of 1983; Michael Piotrowski, class of 1970; Michael Saccocio, class of 1979